Target4Green provides various options for schools to host, as well as opportunities for companies and organisations to become involved as partners and sponsors.
AS A SCHOOL:
Investment for consultancy and participation in the Beyond COP21 Symposium series, including as a CAS Project, will vary depending on the level of support required:
- basic access and remote support
- full access and remote support
- full access and on-site support (which includes facilitation as a speaker and workshop leader)
The latter option includes:
- Production of presentation materials and resources; preparation, organisation and facilitation of the Symposium- remote preparation (over a period of at least 3 months) and 2 days on-site.
- All communication with and organisation of host school and other schools participating in the Symposium
- Research of and communication with local sustainable companies/organisations to participate in the Sustainability Showcase; sourcing of and organisation of guest speakers.
- Regular social media updates and inclusion in newsletters, interactive website map and other promotional materials
- Travel, transport and accommodation
- Assemblies, workshops and CPD for staff at host school the day before the Symposium.
AS A SPONSOR:
Staff & key stakeholder engagement opportunities for sponsors
Beyond COP21 Symposium provides considerable volunteering opportunities which the sponsor could leverage within its employees and partners network if it wishes to.
Such opportunities include:
- Inclusion of sponsor volunteers at each sponsored Symposium
- Volunteering staff offered opportunities to lead specific activities with students.
- The sponsor invited to showcase its sustainability initiatives at the Symposium as an exhibitor and guest speaker
- Inclusion of sponsor in all marketing and media
- Upon request, a special event can be held for local sponsor volunteers and/or key partners